You'll get a 25% discount with the code "summer25"
It's difficult to overestimate how cracks affect the overall appearance of an object or a scene. Cracks can be found everywhere, from pavement stones to ancient ruins. Despite this, it is one of the most difficult things to model. Until now!
The Cracker add-on is a handy little tool for making cracks as easily as possible. Select an object, press Ctrl + w, adjust for the desired appearance, and apply. It's really that simple. You can now create cracks at the speed of thought!
• Instant visual feedback – Any adjustments instantly appear on your model in realtime.
• Streamlined workflow – Hotkeys!
• Stomper tool – Not only make cracks but displace cracked objects after. (ctrl + R)
• Low poly or detailed, you decide - You can adjust the amount of details by mouse wheel.
• Multiple cracks – Want to continue the cracks within the same object? Hold the Shift button when Apply.
• Ctrl/Cmd function – Want to chip off a piece? Hold the Ctrl (Cmd) button.
• Works from any view angle – Doesn't have to be Top or Side view. The Cracker doesn't care if the view is orthographic or perspective either.
• Makes the crack you want - Rotation, noise scale, width, move, bending, etc.
• Built-in randomizer - Crack will appear with random Rotation and Position around an object's origin.
S key for Noise adjustments:
R key for rotation:
G key to move:
T key for width:
B key to bend:
D key for displacement amount:
Shift + C to move crack to the 3d cursor position:
Mouse wheel for details:
Q key for Taper:
Ctrl/Cmd to delete the smallest piece:
Multiple cracks with the SHIFT button:
Shift + LMB allows continuing placing cracks without splitting an object.
the Stomper tool v1.0 - Ctrl+R
Select one or more objects, place the 3d cursor (Shift+RMB) on to impact point, and hit Ctrl+R to activate the Stomper tool. LMB to Apply. RMB to Cancel.
the Stomper tool v1.0 works only on horizontal (XY coordinates) surfaces.
- New Stomper tool.
- Shift+LMB to place Multiple Cracks without object separation.
- Shift+C to move the Crack to the 3d cursor position.
- bug fixes
- Hold SHIFT for precise adjustments.
- Q key for Taper.
- Small tweaks in handling.
NOTE! The Cracker works with real geometry and can ruin your model (and it will), so please make a backup copy of an object or scene beforehand. (crucial for production environment)
DISCORD Server for SUPPORT and hanging out with fellow users:
Wants to have even more small damages for your model? the Cracker works perfectly with the OCD add-on: https://vfxguide.gumroad.com/l/OCDaddon
- Blender add-on